Host the 3rd Koha North American User's Group Meeting
The Koha North America User’s Group would like to invite agencies and libraries located within the United States to host its third annual meeting held in early August, 2016. This meeting offers participants two days of instructional sessions and presentations, followed by a two day hackfest. Host expectations:
- Handling meeting registration fee(s)
- Sign contract(s) to secure an appropriate venue for this meeting, including refreshments, WiFi, video projectors, tables & chairs, etc.
Please submit your proposals for this important meeting by filling out the form. Information in your proposal should include (but does not need to be limited to) the following information:
- The location and what kind of conference facility would be offered. Confirm that the site would have internet and other technology available to enable presentations and general connectivity.
- Dates when the meeting could occur at the proposed location.
- Information about transportation — the closest airports and train stations and how one could get from these places to the meeting site.
- Lodging in the area.
- Anything else we would need to know about the location and what makes it a great choice for this meeting.
Please submit your proposals by Friday, December 4th, 2015. If we receive multiple proposals we will set up a method for potential attendees to vote on the preferred meeting location.
Please send your related questions/comments to rhastings at nekls dot org
Read more by ByWater Partners