ByWater Solutions at the 2019 Louisiana Library Association
ByWater Solutions will be at the 2019 Louisiana Library Association Annual Conference from March 13-15. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Executive Center & Hotel in Baton Rouge, LA. Stop by and say hello! We will be available for product demonstrations, to answer questions, and to take part in discussions regarding the future of Open Source solutions for Libraries.
About the Louisiana Library Association
The Louisiana Library Association has provided this environment since 1925. The Louisiana Library Association's main objective is to promote library interests of the State of Louisiana.
Since the primary objective of the Louisiana Library Association is to promote the library interests of the State of Louisiana, the following major goals have been established to assure the best possible library service:
- To keep members of the profession informed at all times of developments in the library field.
- To promote interest in library materials about Louisiana and to encourage their production.
- To encourage and promote scholarship in the field of library science.
- To recruit individuals to the library profession.
- To continue to provide high quality library services, collections, and facilities, which are fully adequate to support instruction, research, self-education, and pleasure reading in order that the citizens of Louisiana may be well-informed and able to achieve full self-development.
- To develop alliances with other associations with similar professional interests.
Read more online.
About ByWater Solutions
ByWater Solutions is a full service, high quality Koha support and implementation company dedicated to providing libraries with a lower cost, more advanced level of support for their ILS than a traditional proprietary solution can offer. ByWater Solutions has a proven track record in first rate Koha implementation and support with library systems of all sizes.
Our highly ranked, comprehensive support is what sets our company apart from any other vendor in the industry. Partnering with ByWater Solutions for Koha support not only lowers the cost of implementing and maintaining an ILS, but more importantly empowers libraries by giving them the flexibility and freedom they deserve. Visit us at http://bywatersolutions.com.
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha’s impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base. It includes modules for circulation, cataloging, acquisitions, serials, reserves, patron management, branch relationships, and more.
Read more by Jessie Zairo